Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day #30



 
She turns 15 today. I remember clearly the day she was born.  I was so glad she was not born on Halloween.  She missed it by an hour and 15 minutes.

Katie, I am telling you, girl, I love being your mom.  You make me smile. You make me laugh.  You handle yourself with grace. You engage with people around you.  You are so much like your dad!

I want to be like you when I grow up! (smile)

Seriously, you are an amazing young woman.  I see Jesus all over you.  I am so thankful that you love Him so much.  Because, as many times as people around you (including me) will let you down, He is The One who will not.  It's going to be so exciting to see you join Him as He is at work around you. 

I hope it's a great birthday for you.  And you can thank me later for not showing up today at school with balloons.  Love you! Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment