Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day #10

Disclaimer - By introducing this blog, I am not saying I agree with every word written here.


I left off something important yesterday. My cousin, Brian, writes a column for The Daily Quarterly. I think of it as my online news source, not a mere blog. So, if you like satirical writing, you might want to check this out.  http://www.thedailyquarterly.com/articles/


Brian lives in Jacksonville, Florida, with his beautiful wife, Christina, and 4 amazing children.  I've only been around Emily (the oldest) but with a dad like Brian, I don't know how his children could be anything but amazing.

He has a fantastic sense of humor and always makes me laugh whenever we are together.  Unfortunately, that is not often enough.  This is one disadvantage to living far away from extended family, not getting to see each other much.  Thankfully, with Facebook, I do at least feel like I have some idea of what is going on in his life.  Or at least how he's feeling about the MLB happening of the day.

Brian has given me lots of ideas to write about. And I intend to do it.  Starting tomorrow.  Or maybe recipes tomorrow (thanks, Mandy, for the idea!) and subjects that require more thought in a few days.

Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Now the pressure is really on me to live up to these expectations! I'm certain you just quadrupled site visitors, too! Thanks, Niki! And I'm still sick to my stomach over the final Braves game...

    ReplyDelete